4/4/18



As I say in front of my laptop trying to see what I will be talking about today, and almost giving up because it was getting late and time for bed, I got interrupted by mother running into my room yelling. There i say saying, “What is going on?”.

“Your sister is having contractions we have to go now!” I thought to myself “Oh my God, I have been waiting for this day for the past 9 months.” My mom, my step-dad, my other sister, and I hopped in the car and drove 1 hour and 45 minutes to Naples so we can be there to see the birth of our newest member of the family. We arrived to naples at about 12:00. There I see my sister in a way I’ve never seen her before. She went into the room and 2 1/2 hours later, the dad walked out and said “7lbs 11oz. Mom and Damon are both okay.” We waited a couple of minutes for the baby to get all cleaned up and then we all visited him. 

I ended up leaving naples at around 4:30 am, getting home to weston at 6:00 sleeping until 7:00, and then getting ready for school for the next day. I go to school and in AICE media we were peer reviewing each other’s final projects, but I’ll get into that next blog.

You are probably wondering why I decided to share this story, I shared this story to explain my night as to why I didn’t work on my project and why I probably won’t work on my magazine for the rest of the week. I also wanted to mention it because I love my little nephew so much, and wanted to share his little story with everyone else. 

Sorry for the short blog guys, but I will be working super hard the next couple of days so you guys can see how my masterpiece is coming out. But until then you guys will just have to sit patiently and wait.


XOXO Kat :)

Comments

Popular Posts