4/5/18



It’s 7:30 in the morning after my nephew was born and my eye lids feel like they are 10lbs heavy. I’m struggling to keep my eyes open, but I am trying. I get to my AICE Media class and I sit with one person who is also doing a magazine, and three people doing opening scenes for movies. 

We all started off by showing each other our blogs. One of my classmates was doing a movie about a girl who has a fear that someone is always watching, another one was doing a movie on a teenager who gets sent to the army, another one about a special needs boy who loses his service animal, another one who was doing a magazine on traveling, and then there was me. 

I confidently presented my blog to my other classmates explaining why I chose every single decision I made. I showed them my cover page and took in all their advice. Then I showed them my table of contents which they all loved. Lastly, I showed them my two page spread. I showed the the unique left side of the page, and then I showed them my actual article including all of the writing. I was extremely happy to hear all their feedback. 

They all loved my color scheme, my pictures, everything. I was actually even surprised by getting such good feedback by some of the guys too who have no interest in this type of magazine. I am so close to the end of my project and I cannot wait to see what I will get for this project. I hope you all love my project as much as I do.  

Love you all and thank you for reading. I will be back next week with more changes to my magazine. But for now I will take care of my baby nephew and enjoy the free couple of days I have before it is grind time. 


XOXO Kat :)

Comments

Popular Posts