3/29/18

Table of Contents

Time to work on the table of contents. I didn’t know how to start. I didn’t know how to make up the random numbers, or the names of the articles. So I decided to look up examples of table of contents. I realized every type has different amount of articles, different themes, etc. This was all me. I had to design it the way I wanted to. There are no specific colors, fonts, or any rules I need to follow. 

I decided to choose a color similar but not exactly to the cover page. I wanted a pastel color. So i decided in order to choose what color I will pick I need to go back to my research about colors so i could pick with perfect color. 

The website Magazine Designing explained what each color meant:
Shades of blue mean trust, shades of yellow mean optimism, shades of green mean peacefulness, shades of purple mean creativity, shades of orange mean friendliness, shades of red mean excitement. Since I already chose a shade of orange, I decided I was not going to pick it again. 

I did some more research and saw some more examples and I learned that every table of contents  has its own personality and I just had to find mine. Women like soft colors, and men like bright colors. So pastel was perfect for me. 

After multiple trial and errors I decided on my color. I love the shade and what the color represents. I also love how it goes along with my color scheme I hope you guys like it as much as I do.



Bye guys, I'm excited to show you the final results.

XOXO Kat :)

Works Cited:

“Coolors.” Coolors.co - The Super Fast Color Schemes Generator, coolors.co/88a2aa-ada296-ffa889-f42c04-0f1a20.

“Untitled Design – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli.” – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli, www.canva.com/design/DACztwTkpvI/HJoAmP8o8cBBbUzF9SrWfA/edit.

www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-choose-a-perfect-color-scheme-for-your-wordpress-site/.

www.websitebuilderexpert.com/how-to-choose-color-for-your-website/.


Comments

Popular Posts