3/27/18

Tick Tock...

As time goes by, I realize I need to start working on the actual production of my magazine. As I went on Canva I realized there are not as many templates as I thought there would be, and when I made my cover page I didn't know it didn't come with extra pages, so there might have to be a couple of changes. I am hoping not.

As I looked through Canva, I found some that I liked but every single one of them costed money. So I kept looking.

I decided on three different types of templates that I would later modify to fit my theme of my magazine.




This will be my table of contents,  I will obviously change the two pictures, I will make them makeup related, or beauty related. Then I will change the coloring of the page, and I am not sure whether or not I should keep the font or change it.

My next option was part of my two page spread, and I loved the uniqueness of this page.


Now with this page I would obviously change the background, and then I will bring the name of the article to the top of the page so it can be the first thing the reader sees. Next I will make the the circles, the list of things you will need in order to keep the look. I think it will be a unique way of incorporating a lot of information without it looking like so much.

Lastly I chose the template for the actual writing part of my article.



And like I said before I will just change the image, the colors, and maybe the font. I chose these templates, because they were visually appealing, and I honestly think they will make the best match for my magazine. I can't wait to actually make the changes and have my ideas come to life! But until then we just have to be a little patient.

XOXO
Kat :)



Works Cited:

“Untitled Design – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli.” – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli, www.canva.com/design/DACztwTkpvI/HJoAmP8o8cBBbUzF9SrWfA/edit.

Comments

Popular Posts