3/31/18

It's time!

It's time I make my table of contents. I started off by logging onto my canva account. I already had the previous template I had already chosen so all I needed to do was change it up a bit.

Step One: Change the background color.

I was going to go with the color I had chosen in my previous blog post, but then I decided to ignore that color. I found a way better color and I loved it. It also matched a lot more.

Step Two: Change the color of the words.

Now this isn't too hard I just have to choose between black or white. I ended up deciding on the color black. I thought it would look better because on the cover page it has more black than white.

Step Three: Font.

I changed the font to the front from the cover page. It is called "Montserrat Light". I like the fact that it is simple yet pretty.

Step Four: Change the words

I changed all the words to relate to my articles in the magazines, and changed the font size as I worked on my table of contents.

Step Five: Change the pictures.

Do to the fact that I did the table of contents last minute I did not have time to take any pictures, so in the preview I will be providing you guys there will be sample pictures that I will try to mimic. I am aware that every picture included needs to be an original, and I will be taking those photos next week.

Preview time:

I hope you guys love it as much as I do!

Talk to you guys later.

XOXO Kat :)


Works Cited:


“Untitled Design – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli.” – Magazine by Katerina Petruzzelli, www.canva.com/design/DACztwTkpvI/HJoAmP8o8cBBbUzF9SrWfA/edit.

Comments

Popular Posts